Monday, October 12, 2009

Disneyland!



Well I decided to put all the Disneyland/California pictures in a slide show since there are so many. Disneyland was great! These are only some of the pictures, Meg and Sue took a lot with their cameras, but these are from ours. We were at Disneyland two days and it was great. Matt went on Soarin' and Splash, but other than that we got to focus our time on taking Ammon on all the little kid rides. He liked most of them, but since it was all new he just stared wide-eyed throughout the entire ride. My favorites are Soarin', The Jungle Cruise, and Peter Pan...at least those are the ones that come to mind first. Ammon's favorite was the splash park in Bug's Land, and he got soaking wet. It seemed like the trip was over so quickly! I had a hard time leaving the park because it's just so fun!

The beach was great until I was reminded that there were fishing swimming around my feet..... I quickly got out of the water....I don't like fish....

Ammon was a great traveler. He really never cried or whined or fidgeted until the last 30 min-1 hour of the entire trip, it was wonderful. Matt was great to carry a lot and do things I was too tired to do. It was a very exhausting trip but I'm so glad we were able to do it and that we could share it with almost all the Cases, they are expert "Disneyland-ers" and it's fun to go with them.

I can't wait until the next Disneyland trip!

No comments: