Monday, October 19, 2009

Last week

This last Friday we went to Gardner Village again. Ammon was awake this time, yay! It was just a relaxing walk around with some friends from my ward and their cute girls. It was a beautiful sunny day, and our camera does so much better on those days... We got some cute pictures, but Ammon and Sophie had so much to look at that it became quite a challenge to take a picture!
Thanks Wendy and Anna for a great time!Little Poppy in the middle loved Sophie's shirt! I think it made Sophie a little nervous...

Ammon was really nervous of the witch so I tried to face him away from her, hence the reason I look like I'm sitting on her lap...

Saturday was a good, productive Saturday-my favorite kind! I got to go to my ward's Super Saturday. It was my first time ever, and I loved it! I was able to make this cute nativity set, which I can't wait for Christmas to come so I can display it:)
I also was able to knock out 3 maybe 4 Christmas gifts, and got ideas for more! I had a great time visiting with friends and learning how to make new things, I'm definitely going back.

We also were able to find a 71" book shelf on sale to finally help organize more of our house. We spent the night before packing up rubber bins with Ammon's clothes and some camping stuff to store at Matt's parents. I feel a lot less cramped and stressed out having organized and found places for pretty much everything in our house, it makes me happy.

Here are a couple of cute pictures of Ammon. He likes to get in my laundry basket and pretend it's a choo-choo train. I got him his Thomas book and he was quite content for almost 10 minutes in there! What a cutie.

3 comments:

meg said...

What a creative idea for a nativity scene - very different. Yay for laundry baskets! I don't know what I would do without them. Even after Janie gets her wheelchair, I don't think I will completely give up laundry baskets until she outgrows them! I had her out on the porch in one the other day to put up lights. The neighbors probably thought it was a little weird, but I was so glad to have it.

Sharon said...

He looks like he had such a great time with his little friends! Such big grins!

Wendy said...

Sophie loves laundry baskets too! She will just sit in them and hang out. Also, our schedule is pretty open, so let's try to get the kiddos together next week for a bit.