Anytime Ammon sees the camera lately, he wants to take a picture. This time he stuck both sippies in his mouth and told me to take a picture of him. He's such a character!
Now I'm all caught up on the posting of pictures, so I'll be all ready for when the baby comes to start on top! It's so funny, I keep doing things thinking "oh I need to do this now because I might go into labor tomorrow". Seriously thinking I might go into labor every single day is getting old, I hope it just happens soon! But I have to keep reminding myself, I'm not due until next friday.....the last 2 weeks are hard! I have another check-up tomorrow and I'm trying not to get my hopes up about whether I have dilated more or not, but I can't help but cross my fingers and hope right?
2 comments:
I am already going crazy and I still have two months to go! For some reason, once February hit I decided that I was ready to have this baby. Never mind that she isn't due until April! I guess I have just been jealous of you and Tara who are due so soon.
Also, the aquarium was fun. I am so glad we got to go. I think it will be even more insane once we all have two kids to manage.
It's worth getting a membership to the aquarium while your kids are under 3. $8 for a year and most of the winter it is pretty empty.
Post a Comment