Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Updates in the Case world...


Well, life as always is a whirlwind here in our little home. Matt's trying to figure out what he wants to do in his career and has even considered enlisting in the Air Force- I think for the time being that has been ruled out. As great as the benefits are-the amount of time away from family is out-weighing the benefits. As always, he works hard for our little family and does his best to provide for us making it possible for me to be at home, and he is my superman.

Ammon is thriving. I am constantly amazed at his ability to follow conversation, even join in from time to time with relevant input. He has most recently really enjoyed learning more ABCs. He sings the song often and can now consistently recognize approximately 12 out of the 26 letters of the alphabet. Ammon is doing well in his big-boy bed, after about a week and a half he now stays in his bed all night and doesn't follow us out about 5 times after putting him to bed.

Our little Abbie gave us a bit of a scare over the weekend. At my appointment on Friday the Dr. said I hadn't grown since the last week and wanted to schedule an ultra sound to make sure the baby is still growing. I have found how easy it is to become quite paranoid! The ultra sound was today, and all is well. She measures small but looks happy and healthy. My hope is that it doesn't mean she comes late!!!!! I just need to keep myself busy and time will pass much more quickly.

Life is great and is soon to become even better and I am so excited!

No comments: