Thursday, February 25, 2010

Picture catch up

I forgot to post these from last month. We packed up the Case cousins for an excursion to the new Discovery Gateway. It was a great day, and so fun to see the kids have fun!

Janie and Bailee playing a beautiful song
This was a cool marimba thing, it really brought back memories from when I played up at USU, and I miss playing!
I was so glad to see that Janie was able to enjoy herself, even amidst all the chaos of at least one school group there taking over all the toys!..I mean....we're supposed to share, right?
Ammon LOVED the drums, and I must admit, I was quite the proud mommy to see him play them for so long, and with perfect technique too!(ha ha) But seriously, he really likes musical instruments and I hope it sticks as he gets older, because right now he shows a lot of promise!:)

Cowboy Ammon and a pregnant mommy. While we were over here, I sat down for literally 10-15 seconds and Ammon had run away to who knows where. I was walking briskly(for me right now, brisk is probably not as fast as normal) all over and finally found a man walking him back. Ahh!!! One of my scarier moments I hope not to relive anytime soon!
He liked the grocery store, but I found myself not liking all the kids stealing the cart from him! grrr!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That place looks so fun! I have not taken Sophie there, but it looks like we will have to check it out.

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Hey, you look so good, I was going to tell you on Sunday, but never got the chance. How fun to take Ammon there, I don't think I will want to move much when I have such a short time left. May the days pass quickly-

Sarah Titus Jones said...

I loved this place, but it is WAY too expensive! I hate that they charge for the adults.