These pictures are all out of order, but here are some snapshots of our lives as of late:
Ammon loves playing his Aunt Celestey's trumpet.
We put Ammon to bed one night, and as Matt walked down the hall, he found this humming to himself:
and then this, as he laughed and laughed
A trip to the South Jordan library with the cool water fountain.
Playing at the park

Our sweetie Abbie. We've discovered she is like the Princess and the Pea. When she's happy, it's the most glorious thing, but the tiniest thing(such as a small pea under a hundred mattresses) can make her the most tragic child in the whole world. We love her so much! She loves playing on the floor. She has started to bring her little hands to her mouth and gums her fists. She's kicking a lot and getting stronger everyday.


A trip to the zoo with our friends. Here is the baby elephant. This was the only picture I managed to take.

Abbie and her second cousin Millie. Don't they look similar? They are so cute. They are 2 1/2 weeks apart.

Ammon after playing in the sandbox. Don't you love his tiny shirt? lol.
We spent a week at my parents' while they were gone to California for a clinic. It was great to have the extra help and company. We watched movies, and played a lot, it was a nice little stay-cation.
2 comments:
Such cute kids! Also, I see a musician in your future.
OH YOU! Mentioning me in your blog -AND- having Abigail posing in that little yellow number? It's just too much.
You are so good to me.
Love ya sista.
And can I get a: Votes for Blogging! I have to say that, while sometimes blogging seems like a pain, you won't regret it. And your kids will be glad for it too, someday. Record keeping, baby: It's like everything else in life. You think you'll remember it. But you won't unless you write it down. Of course, it doesn't have to be on a blog, but I am so happy you do put it on a blog, because I feel like I want to be in on your life too... because dang it, I'm nosy! And it just makes that job a whole lot easier.
There I'm done.
Blog on.
And feel free to continue to include pictures of your children with the stuff I give them. After all, I want them to remember what a doting aunt I am.
OK REALLY
I'm done.
Post a Comment