Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our lives through the lens

Ammon loves the camera!



The end of a smile. Her smiles are so quick and sporadic that I think it might be a while before I can catch it on film...
Our heater/air conditioning has been broken for about 3 weeks now..booo!....so we spend a day building a fort and staying in our warm pj's.
Such a funny boy. I walked in and had to take a picture of this.
Granna got a turtle sandbox, and then the following days and week(s) have been rainy. We look forward to a sunny day to come back and play! Ammon's other Grandma got a cool pirate water table which the kids also love. Bring on the warm weather!


We have walked to a park a few blocks away with a friend from the ward twice now. Today was a pretty cold day. Ammon fell asleep because he went to bed around 10 and woke up at 6:40!
I don't think I have put a picture of our new double-stroller up, here it is! We all love it!
Guess what this meant? Carrying Ammon, and Abbie in her carseat with the diaper bag on my shoulder, up the stairs to our apartment, and then coming back for the stroller because Matt has the car today. Plus side? I guess I'm getting stronger:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please follow me on my New blog if you would like faithalwaysandforever.blogspot.com Love, Jackie Powell