Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today

Good news: We got Ammon to eat his Lasagna tonight! Hooray! We put Parmesan cheese on it, it reminded me of my niece who likes cheese on most anything! Apparently parmesan cheese, syrup, and ketchup so far make almost any food good enough for Ammon to eat.

Other good news: I went to enrichment tonight and had a great time. I was got some ideas for m talk, woohoo!

Oh and by the way, I love that I have so many friends in my ward who have just had babies, it's so great to be around people I have stuff in common with. I was talking with a friend today about how I hope we move into a bigger "house"(whether it be a bigger condo/apartment or a house) sooner rather than later, but I don't want to leave this ward because I love it! The ladies in my ward are so great and are such great examples to me. I wouldn't mind at all if-when we are ready and looking more-we happened to find a home right inside our ward boundaries:)

1 comment:

meg said...

good luck on your talk - what a full plate you have! If you want you can stay at my house on Friday and work on it and I'll watch your little ones [or try to].

We have been in lots of wards, and I think since we always knew we'd be moving on we never tried very hard to make friends and whatnot, until the ward we are in now, and wouldn't you know, I love this ward! You are so sweet friendly and such a good ward member that I'm betting you'll find yourself loving all your wards [and they will all love you!]