Monday, April 12, 2010

Picture update

Case family Easter egg hunt. Ammon had to try to keep up with his dad trying to beat everyone at finding all the eggs!
Cute little Abbie and I
Don't you just love those socks?

Abbie's blessing day April 11, 2010. At my parents afterword. My dad took all the picutres of Abbie in her blessing dress...I'll have to get them from him.

My "hunk of deliciousness"
Abbie was hungry, I'm such a mean mom, lol
More Easter egg hunt. Ammon loved all the jelly beans in the eggs!
Sweet girl
Ammon's Easter goodies from the Easter bunny. He got some great new Sunday books and some cool flash card type things all about construction trucks.

He's such a great daddy. Almost everyday Ammon says he misses his dad and that he's sad that Matt had to go to work. He loves his daddy!

3 comments:

stephslater said...

These pictures are so cute. Where is the picture of the blessing dress. It was so pretty. She's a doll.

Wendy said...

What cute kids! I am remembering how much I itty bitty baby girls.

Celeste said...

I loved all these pictures! You caught some of Abbie's sweet little personality in them. And you look beautiful!! :)