Ammon got pink eye this last weekend. Thursday night was a sad sad night. He came in to me a little while after we put him to bed rubbing his eye and saying "mom, my eye feels siwwy". He also coughed and choked on his banana bread which resulted in Matt kind of doing the heimlich and having to get the food out of his mouth with his finger.(I asked Matt the next morning if he wanted me to get him some banana bread for breakfast and he replied, "I don't think I'll be having banana bread for a while"). Anyway, we had Ammon sleep with us, and we didn't get any sleep until around 3-4 in the morning when I finally gave Ammon some Ibuprophen because his eye was bothering him so much. What a tender mercy it was that Abbie didn't wake up to eat until 6 or 7 that morning! Needless to say, we went to the dr. the next morning when he woke up with his eye very swollen and seeled shut. He's been great with his eye drops and they helped right away. Now Matt's sick...

Abbie's skin has gotten a little lighter and I just think she's beautiful. She has given me 2-3 intentional smiles. She loves to play on the floor and sit up in people's laps to watch what's going on. She has even slept up to hours during the night about 4-5 times! I love getting that much uninterrupted sleep. She does like to eat more often during the day when she does that though, I guess you exchange one for the other.
She loves her binkie! Here she is trying to get to it after it fell out of her mouth. How strange to have one baby cry when you put the binkie IN his mouth, and the other cry UNTIL it gets put in her mouth...
For your enjoyment, I present Ammon!!!!
2 comments:
Sophie plays in her toybox too just like that! Silly kids.
I love those videos!
Post a Comment