I have started to have baby dreams
I am getting really "nesty"
I think she has "dropped" at least a little bit
I am learning how to crochet around the edge of a baby blanket I am making
I just bought our little Abbie's first two outfits, and I LOVE them :)
I AM HAVING A GIRL!!!!
In case you haven't noticed, I am so exicted!
4 comments:
You are so fun!! I am excited for you guys!!! Can you believe only 6 weeks? My how the time will fly...but probably not for you, unless you somehow it does, which if that's the case then tell me your secret so I can do the same to make my last 6 wks fly. I look forward to next week! We will be chillin' almost every day. I'd be happy to drive as well.
I love the outfits. It is so much better buying girl clothes than boy clothes.
oh baby yeah! wow - it is coming so fast! speaking of girls, we need to have another Case Girls Escape before your little girly girl makes her appearance. I think it's somewhere in that one book, you know, "What To Do When You're Expecting."
Don't have it?
You can borrow my copy. Love you!
I love that you took pictures of some of the outfits you bought! :) If I had to guess, I would say that you're excited about dressing up your little Abbie. Just a guess. Oh, and what does "nesty" mean??
Post a Comment