Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pictures!

These pictures are in the wrong order...I wish the would load differently. Here are a bunch of pictures that have taken me forever to post. Sorry so many are blurry, I feel old because I must shake a lot when I'm taking them-then again, our camera takes forever to takes pictures! Also, Abbie's really hard to photograph because she's such a wiggler! Certainly a cute one...

Hooray! I found Abbie this way one morning! For once she put herself back to sleep!!!!
ok, I know this picture is odd, but for some reason I think it's kind of cool, what do you think?

Here is one of the many wiggly pictures I got. You see those cute wisps of hair on top? It's so cute and so fine you can hardly feel anything!
Ammon LOVES to help his daddy mow the lawn; and thanks to his "secret friends" he now has a lawnmower of his own!
Ammon reading a story to his cute cousin Janie. I need to get a picture of Janie when she is around Abigail now because she has a very strong sense of responsibility when it comes to the welfare of her new little cousin. She is always looking out for her-she even refused to eat her dinner one night over here until she could see someone was holding Abbie and taking care of her.
Abbie rolling onto her side.
Little pool in grandma's backyard. Abbie didn't fuss at all when she got in, and then when I took her out and wrapped her in a towel she went right to sleep! No fussing:)
Cute little thing.
3rd of July at Granna and Grandad's house with sparklers.

Brother and sister-awwww.
Ammon and one of his new friends, Hunter. He loves older kids!!!!

One of my favorite pictures of Abbie
Crazy Ammon. You see that tiny hat on his head that looks suspiciously like his little sister's hat? It's Ammon's "diving cap".
Ammon's castle. It has windows doors and is great to sleep in!
Ammon is such a great big brother. He is always willing to share his green blankie with her. He has to be the one to cover her with it though.
silly Ammon


This is the first time Abbie rolled onto her side, she rolled towards Janie! I think they really know each other and have a special relationship. I just feel it every time they are together.




2 comments:

Wendy said...

Your kids are so cute! I love every one of Abbie's outfits. She is the most stylish girl I know. Glad things are going well for you. We are gearing up for a big move too...to Nashville, TN. Jacob is going to do post-doc research work at Vanderbilt.

Sharon said...

I just noticed - your About Me profile doesn't say anything about Abbie! Updates needed!