Monday, November 2, 2009

October in a flash!

October sure flew by! I can't believe it's already November! We had a great time last month and I wish I had more pictures, but I found that we were having so much fun I didn't even get the camera!
Sneaky little Ammon...I walked over to find this on the floor and this little guy in the b

The first snow! You can't really tell it's snowy, they went out before it turned into the blizzard. Ammon loved running around outside while the snow fell on his face. How cute!



Our first pumpkin carving as a family. I cut out the pattern and taped it on the pumpkin and Matt was in charge of carving and cleaning it out-I don't like that part. Ammon enjoyed watching Matt scoop out the "pumpkin guts" as Matt described to Ammon. We got him a little pumpkin to paint and he loved it! You can tell he was concetrating because his eyebrows are quite furrowed.




This is at our Ward Halloween party. I always love seeing what people come up with. People can be so creative!
Here's pregnant me as "Super Girl/mom" Thanks Meg for the use of the cape, shirt, and awesome boots:)
Matt as Clark Kent. It was great, I just wish I would have gone to the dollar store for the glasses instead of DI for the glasses. My mom found some awesome ones at the dollar store. Oh well, I know better for next time.

Our cute little super man. It was a great costume, comfortable and big enough to put warm clothes underneath.On Friday the grandkids went to Dave's work to trick or treat and Ammon had a great time. Thanks Dave! Then we headed out to Draper to get some pictures taken of the kids. It's always an adventure trying to get a decent picture of the 4 kids but the freezing cold and wind made it more difficult. I think they ended up getting a decent one and they'll have to swap Ammon's head because he just kept getting off the hay bale and running towards me...
We went to Brian and Malena's party Saturday night and she got pictures of us together, but I never pulled out my camera, so hopefully I can get a copy. It was fun and Malena went all out but we left early because Ammon needed to get to bed and I hadn't been feeling well. It was nice to get some extra sleep though! All in all, it was a terrific Halloween week last week, crazy, but fun and I'm glad we were able to take advantage of lots of fun Halloween activities. Now it's time to really get ready for Christmas-I'm trying to make most of the presents, so wish me luck!

1 comment:

meg said...

YAY! You are cutest *supermommy* ever. [You're growing a baby - that does take some superhuman strength.] I love Matt's Clark Kent - how creative! Thanks for posting these!

Ammon - I just love you, you little ball of sunshine!

Can I get a "Yeeaaahh!!!"?