Yesterday us girls(Meg, Janelle, and I)took the kids to an awesome splash park Meg told us about in Herriman. It's just a regular park, it's free, and it's terrific! The kids had a good time and got a little cold when the sun was hiding, but I think I got some pretty fun pictures.








Sue's peach tree brought a great crop this year! Enough for lots and lots of peaches to eat, 30 jars of frozen peach jam, 4 frozen peach pie fillings, and 26 jars of canned peaches! Yesterday we finished the canning. I'm excited to use all we've done. Next we'll be doing pears, apple pie filling, and applesauce. It's tiring but very rewarding, and I feel great being so "domestic". Thanks Sue for sharing all your delicious peaches!
6 comments:
We looooove the splash park. It's so nice that it is close . . . and free! It gets super duper busy sometimes, but with school back in, the number of kids there has definitely gone back down. I should probably get my kids over there again before we lose the summer heat. :-)
kathie! okay so i like never comment. i rarely leave comments anymore because i am not clever at say things and usually just like to tap in and see what everyone is doing.
HOWEVER i did just want to say i really enjoy your blog. i find myself being spiritually uplifted when i come to your blog. you always have your mind and heart in the right place and i amire you for it. i admire you for awlays sharing your testimony and amazing scriptures! thanks for allowing me to tap in on it :) hope all is well.
You probably don't know, but that splash park is just outside my neighborhood! Thanks for coming to say hi!
He's getting so big! I hope your doing so well!
I hear he's into pots and pans as well, how cute!
This park is right around the corner from Brian and I...I can't wait to take our kids there! (once we have them I mean...lol) It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment