A week ago Monday was Ammon's 15 mos. check-up,(now that he's 16 mos.) lol. Anyway. He's doing great. I need to work a little more on giving him more fruits and veggies than crackers, and giving him more opportunities for exercising(I know he's little, but when I stay inside too much, then he's forced to sit around more) I just want us to get in the habit of eating healthy and being active.
Stats:
Height: 31 3/4 in. --60%
Weight: 23 lbs -- 25%
Head: 47 1/2cm--50%
I was surprised to find out that he's in the 25% for weight because he was so big when he was born, but I'm happy that he's growing well. He's starting to climb and is trying all sorts of new words that we say and he's doing great at it. It's so exciting to see a little body grow. I love his pediatrician she's great with Ammon and she always makes me feel like I'm a good mom when I need it.
1 comment:
If you keep feeding him that "fruit salad" that Sue made he will develop a love for fruit!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment