"Mom, I want a washing machine for Christmas so I can wash my own cwothes"
At the Case Christmas party Grandma and Grandpa were opening a massager that had a long handle, Ammon saw it and said "Hooray! A Toiwet scwubbew!!!"
Matt got this phrase from his dad: often when I ask Matt why he's doing something he'll respond by saying "making little girls ask questions, and you know what? It works every time!" The other day Matt took Ammon to the store with him for some Christmas shopping and Ammon somehow got a hold of some scissors and was cutting the air with them. Matt soon noticed and took them and asked Ammon why he was doing that, to which Ammon replied "making big daddies ask questions, and you know what? It works every time!" Just passing on the traditions....
Abbie is now crawling on all fours and has started using sign language for "all done" and "more" it's pretty much the same sign for both, but she knows she's trying to communicate, and we know and that's what's most important.
We're super excited for Christmas, posts will follow with hopefully lots of pictures!!!!
1 comment:
LOL! Those are great..
I'm not sure if you got my e-mail. I sent it in response to your comment on my blog about the kids' birthdays. It was a yahoo account. Is that still your e-mail?
Anyway, I hope everything is going well for you guys! Miss seeing you..
Post a Comment